TIL Tuesday: Podcasts

OK so I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has just recently learned about podcasts.  Well that's not necessarily true...I knew podcasts existed but not video podcasts!  The first time I had ever heard the term was when itunes was making its debut and podcasts were audio only.  Now I'm assuming as itunes picked up music videos they also picked up video podcasts without me ever noticing.  I have to preface this by saying I am a very visual person so audio podcasts or books on tape are not for me.  I think it has something to do with growing up as the oldest child.  I had to develop this skill to drown out noise, but now I automatically do it without noticing!  Anything repetitive or that loses my interest I just drown out.

With all that being said, I LOVE VIDEO PODCASTS!!  There are many podcasts out there but of course I'm interested in the ones that relate to hobbies similar to mine.  I have watched single episodes of a few out there but the one that I have decided to watch from the beginning is Multicraftual.  I think I'm primarily drawn to this podcast because its not only knitting or crochet (like some), it features sewing and painting as well.  So I highly recommend checking out that podcast or just searching for others that pertain to your hobbies.

Comments